Re: [Debconf-discuss-discuss-discuss-and-keep-discussing] ...

Dear Giacomo,

On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 08:27:18AM +0100, Giacomo A. Catenazzi wrote:
> On 12/04/2012 10:36 PM, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > Is the “outsiders” word also meaning to describe people who were asked
> > for sponsorship and discovered later that the brochure they were sent
> > had almost nothing to do with what’s actually going on?
>
> For a lot of people, your writing seems out of context.

Sure it is.  Josselin was refering to outsiders as people who neither
read the brochure nor have visited the location and neither were
involved deeply in the organisation of a DebConf (so people as himself).
There is no point in answering such mails if the subject implies we
should try to finish the discussion.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--