Re: [Debconf-discuss-discuss-discuss-and-keep-discussing] ...

Le mercredi 05 décembre 2012 à 08:50 +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Sure it is.  Josselin was refering to outsiders as people who neither
> read the brochure nor have visited the location and neither were
> involved deeply in the organisation of a DebConf (so people as himself).

Thanks for confirming that “outsiders” is a term for people whom you
actively dragged into your shit first.

Sometimes I’m ashamed just participating in the same project as a person
with such behavior.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :