Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-discuss-discuss-discuss-and-keep-discussing] ...

Le mercredi 05 décembre 2012 à 08:27 +0100, Giacomo A. Catenazzi a
écrit :
> For a lot of people, your writing seems out of context.
> The sponsorship brochure is linked in:
> http://debconf13.debconf.org/helpus.xhtml
>
> If other people find that it *had almost nothing to do* with DebConf,
> please tell us.

As currently planned, Debconf 13 has nothing to do with a conference you
would ask sponsorship to a fortune 500 company for.

> BTW: someone noticed me that I did a single-list-reply on my answer to
> your previous mail. Here my reply:
> <http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20121204.130912.539d5f32.en.html>.

I’m aware of this reply, and I’m glad you mention it. I invite everyone
at large to read it, it is very insightful – although probably not in
the way you meant it to be.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :