Re: New Debian kilts

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 17:00 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> Hmmm. I'd have thought they have some cloth still in stock, based on
> what they've said in the last year. I'd double-check that with them
> and Phil, maybe...

Oh, please do. They wanted to clarify that but weren't actually sure. It might
also be that they wanted to check with Phil before selling it to
Some-Random-Guy™. I would happily buy it if there is still some left.
--
Wolodja <debian@babilen5.org>

4096R/CAF14EFC
081C B7CD FF04 2BA9 94EA  36B2 8B7F 7D30 CAF1 4EFC