Please communicate with your fellow developers!

Hi,

while I'm pretty happy to see development happening on the dak side, it
would have been immensely helpful to have notifications of the planned
downtime.

There are plenty of things depending on the migration of packages to
testing, and having known about the planned downtime today (along with
changes from yesterday not propagating to mirrors) would have avoided a
wasted sunday, since I could have prioritized stuff over the weekend in
a different manner.

(I won't say a word about the release team's tools which needed
modifications to cope with the dak changes, given Adam promptly patched
them so that they would work again, but that could have wasted a few
more hours that could have been spent on reviewing packages for wheezy.)

So: Please communicate!

Mraw,
KiBi.