Re: General Resolution: Diversity statement results

Hi,

On 06.06.2012 18:57, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> I wonder how many other votes were affected in this way?

I had the same problem for the DPL vote earlier this year. It turned out
the actual problem is a quite strange misunderstanding of who is
supposed to do mail formatting between Thunderbird (i.e. Icedove) and
Enigmail which I used to sign my mails inline.

The problem disappears if you switch to detached PGP/MIME signatures.

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll