Re: Summary of scientific research on Debian (was: DD age histogram)

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 11:57:31AM -0400, Michael Hanke wrote:
> 1. Create CategoryPublication
>
>    We might want to further categorize publications whenever the number
>    gets large enough to justify that work.

Done.

> 2. Create PublicationTemplate
>
>    That has an outline of all the information we'd like to have per
>    publication: title, authors, abstract, DOI, link to document at publisher
>    website, potential document attachment, BIB snippet.
>
> 3. Create actual template instances for some publications

While trying to craft (2) I approached (3). Here is a demo:

  http://wiki.debian.org/NeuroDebian/NeuroscienceRunsLinux

I'd be glad to get feeback on this one. The purpose of the BIB snippet
is to be able to harvest this information from the wiki and generate a
Debian.bib automatically.

Michael

--
Michael Hanke