Re: Greaat disappointment

Hello Mr. Halchenko,

with all due respect, do you think a statement like the following is a
good start if you ask someone for help?

"Hi. Could someone who has a remotely comprehensive understanding of
partitioning and is not a complete dumbass help me out?"

I mean, a certain amount of respect would be nice. Also, they tried to
point out, what you did wrong and you went straight ahead:

"OK. If here is anyone over the age of 14 AND you know about
partitioning, please help me out. I need help. That is why I came here."

Next time, please think about you statement when you ask someone for
your help.

Have a nice day,
Christian