Re: Greaat disappointment

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 01, 2011 at 11:38:01AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Installing(!) an IRC client and diving into the world of IRC is an
> investment.

Totally, but please also honor the (huge!) investment by the people
doing first-level support in #debian (both on irc.debian.org and
irc.freenode.net).  They spent an awful lot of time helping out people;
that some fall through the cracks is unfortunate, but not really
possible to avoid.  And I am not talking about Ti-chan here, who I guess
did not really merit the attention at all.

I remember some time ago when I used to be in there how frequently
frustrated people from #ubuntu tried to sneak in to get support by
claiming to run testing, cause the support in #d was much better.

Michael