Re: Greaat disappointment

On 30/09/11 08:55 PM, Qactuar Rogue wrote:
> I did nothing, just kindly asked for help regarding partitioning.

As I saw it, you lead by implying the channel is at least partly
populated by dumbasses. That did not get you off to a good start.

As for what transpired in PM, that's strictly between you and the person
whom you PMed.

Sorry the experience was not a good one for you. I hope it doesn't put
you off irc entirely, as I think if you work with and watch these people
for a while, they're generally a nice bunch.

Ben