Re: DEP5: CANDIDATE and ready for use in squeeze+1

Le vendredi 7 janvier 2011 11:09:59, Dominique Dumont a écrit :
> I'll update DEP5 description (aka Debian::Dpkg::Copyright model [1]) as
> soon as  I've stabilised the latch batch of modifications in config-model.

I've taken a stab at implementing the new specification. I've a new
description matching the CANDIDATE DEP-5. (the new model is able to parse the
new example, but I still need to polish the non-reg tests)

As a bonus, Config::Model will be able to migrate copyright files from older
specification to the new spec.

One question: if the "File: *" line in the first File paragraph is missing
(*), should it be added automatically ?

This will be released in libconfig-model-perl 1.229. ETA end of this week.

All the best

Dominique

(*) the examples shown in http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/ page are lacking a
"File: *" line in the first File paragraph.

--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/
http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/ddumont     -o- http://ddumont.wordpress.com/