Re: DEP5: CANDIDATE and ready for use in squeeze+1

On Fri, Jan 07, 2011 at 10:41:46AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Also, we should probably send out a sort of "call for implementation" of
> the *present* draft, as it would be nice to have working code, as well
> as policy integration, before moving DEP5 to ACCEPTED.

I've added a new "Implementations" section to the wiki page [1], listing
the implementations mentioned in this thread. If you happen to know
other implementations, please update the wiki page.

Cheers.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat#Implementations