Re: DEP5: CANDIDATE and ready for use in squeeze+1

On Friday 07 January 2011 10:41:46 Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Also, we should probably send out a sort of "call for implementation" of
> the present draft, as it would be nice to have working code, as well
> as policy integration, before moving DEP5 to ACCEPTED. In this case,
> working code should probably look like parsers and/or generators. AFAIR
> we used to have at least 2 such implementations for DEP5:
>
> - a config-model DEP5 description

I'll update DEP5 description (aka Debian::Dpkg::Copyright model [1]) as soon as
I've stabilised the latch batch of modifications in config-model.

As always, comments and feedback on this implementation are welcome :-)

All the best

[1] http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/DDUMONT/Config-Model-1.226/lib/Config/Model/models/Debian/Dpkg/Copyright.pl
    http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/DDUMONT/Config-Model-1.226/lib/Config/Model/models/Debian/Dpkg/Copyright/Content.pl
    http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/DDUMONT/Config-Model-1.226/lib/Config/Model/models/Debian/Dpkg/Copyright/License.pl