Re: Svgtune

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 12:38:53PM +0100, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Am 26.11.2010 11:47, schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> > [Andreas Tille]
> >> Any link to the rejection message to learn about the reasons?
> >> Sounds like a cool tool.
> > Searching on Google for wnpp svgtune sent me to

Says: "due to its tiny size".  Hmmm, I was aware that large packages
might be detected until we have solved the issue of data.debian.org.
Rejection because of to tiny package is new for me.  Any docs about
where the borderline might be?

> If I remember correctly (to lazy to dig the rejection out myself),
> ftp-masters also proposed to create a svg-tools package as a collection
> of such scripts instead.

While collecting some nice svg-tools sounds like a good idea I always
see two problems here:

   - How to consistently create the tarball and its version?
   - How to handle new versions of these tools (watch file)?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de