Re: What is annoying in the flattr buttons?

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 02:44, Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> wrote:
> Michael Gilbert <michael.s.gilbert@gmail.com> writes:
>> Raphael has every right to attempt to pursue his field of endeavor in
>> any tolerant/respectful manner he chooses.
>
> ...using his own property.  But not using Debian project resources.

Raphael is among the most notable (visible) of all DD's, so why not?
If he became a millionaire using flattr, why not? Why not create money
where there wasn't? Why is the money topic so sensitive? I'm the sort
of person who gets excited by seeing Release Managers get paid for
their heroic work.

--
blog: http://tshepang.tumblr.com