Re: No general political content on Planet

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

> Anyway, it seems to me that, based on this thread, certian posts on
> Planet Debian have had a trollish nature. After all, they've gotten us
> calling each other names like "condescending" and "parochial".

Russ didn't call me condescending; he described part of my message that
way. I didn't call Russ parochial; I described part of his message that
way. To my knowledge, neither of us took it as a description of our
person or calling each other names.

I yearn for the day when describing someone's words is not taken as
describing the person. But I suppose we're not there yet.

--
 \      “Some forms of reality are so horrible we refuse to face them, |
  `\     unless we are trapped into it by comedy. To label any subject |