Re: Problems with NM Front Desk

On 06/07/10 15:11, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Jul 2010, Felipe Sateler wrote:
>> On 06/07/10 10:09, Patrick Schoenfeld wrote:
>> <some stuff about Manuel not being ready for DD status>
>>
>> AFAICT, none of this justifies silently removing someone from the NM
>> database.
>
> I can't speak for the NM team, but if he was asked to go through DM first
> (and that's what I understood), I could understand that his NM application
> got removed for now.

The part I find strange is the silentness of the removal, not the
removal itself.

> Don't attribute it to malice.

I didn't. I can be a honest mistake (like forgetting to mail the
applicant indicating the removal, or millions of others). I'm just
stating that silent removal does not seem justifiable.
And the NM team has not yet spoken about that point.

--
Saludos,
Felipe Sateler