Re: dpkg feature implementation

Even with apt-offline, people have to use this third party program to
generate information about his/her/both Debian system, then goto a
system with an internet connection, download the packages and install
it in their system...as compared to a simple click and install; this
is way harder for the common user who uses windows.

Security and size problems of super deb packages will always be there
with such packages, this is a major disadvantage, but considering
super deb packages will remove this major drawback with Linux...it
think it's worth it.

If this system is made to commence, all people who have refused to
install Linux is cause of it's packaging system (IMO, to all people
who have rejected so far under my knowledge) will have no problems
installing it. They don't have problems with root folder, nor the
mount system...they only have problems with this.