Re: Debian money

Hello Steve and everybody,

I forsee that it is very difficult because of the hundreds of borders in our
world, but Debian could support companies started by its developers to make a
living of their Debian-related activities, by contributing to their capital.
This way, Debian would invest in its own development, but in the do-o-cratic
manner we all appreciate since the financial support would not create a direct
subordination or custommer-consumer relationship.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan