[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: On cadence and collaboration

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 18:37, Luk Claes<luk@debian.org> wrote:
> It was and still is not meant as a decision, but as a proposal though
> the announcement said otherwise due to miscommunication from my side
> which I cannot undo unfortunately.
> I'm not convinced that we will be able to freeze in December anymore and
> I still want to talk to teams and people to see how their schedules can
> fit in with a proposal of a new freeze date. I do consider that we
> should delay the date significantly as many of the feedback already
> received indicates that there is more time needed before we freeze.

I'd like to loudly thank you for admit there was a problem in how this
was "released" to the public and for revisiting your proposed plan
after feedbacks received (even if some was rather hard).

This is a clear sign of the professionality you're putting in this
role (and how hard it is to wear that hat).

Sandro Tosi (aka morph, morpheus, matrixhasu)
My website: http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/
Me at Debian: http://wiki.debian.org/SandroTosi

Reply to: