Re: transfering files between *.debian.org hosts

Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> writes:

> I would say as Russ. Plus the fact that apparently, it currently doesn't
> work (see bug #496933).

I'm not sure what's wrong in that bug, but Kerberos authentication in
Iceweasel (3.0.1-1) is working fine for me.  I'd notice immediately if it
stopped working.

I did notice that I had to restart Iceweasel after a dist-upgrade to get
Negotiate-Auth working again, but I didn't pay much attention to that;
that's a normal issue and in general one always has to restart Iceweasel
after upgrades.

The bug report only mentions delegation-uris and not trusted-uris.  I do
think they both have to be set to do Negotiate-Auth with delegation.