Re: network card problem

catbugs <catbugs@gmx.net> writes:

> And when multiple Debian Developers are to be seen as untrustable,

Speaking of "untrustable", you do yourself no favours when you use
sock puppets. It's entirely transparent that you are one person
posting under several different names; within the past 24 hours you
have used the names "Bruno Brandris", "Luipher Fhang", "catbugs", and
perhaps others.

This is not the practice of someone speaking honestly. Regardless of
the merits of whatever argument you may have, your practice is
reprehensible and actively detracts from rational discourse.

--
 \                “I got fired from my job the other day. They said my |
  `\          personality was weird. … That's okay, I have four more.” |