Re: confusion about non-free (Re: Bits from the Debian Eee PC team, summer 2008)

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:20:03 +0200
Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com> wrote:
> The pattern I see is that some people complain about my message being harsh
> by sending replies that are outright insulting.
>
> I think the reason you (and the other minority of bashers in this thread) are
> annoyed is because the content of my message, not because its form.
>
> I have already apologised to Ben for the form, but I don't owe an apologise
> for the content, and I won't give it to you.

I would not be so quick to judge that this is why they were annoyed.
And it's not really clear from your followups that you did apologize.
But you clarified your *intentions* and you expressed appreciation for
my work, and that I will take as an apology of sorts.  Apology accepted.

Ben
--
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg@debian.org