Re: dopewars do we need such a game in debian distribution?

Le Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 11:59:00AM -0500, Kevin Mark a écrit :
> Debian has various packages that contain
> potentially offensive matter like the fortune packages. Debian also has
> a subproject for children

Actually, custom debian distributions ("subprojects") have exactly the
same content as Debian, but display it differently, so it does not solve
Chistof's answer. There is a game rating project, but dopewars does not
seem to be documented there. Maybe you (Christof) can ask propose to
Miriam Ruiz to add it?  http://www.miriamruiz.es/tags/

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy