Re: violence - take 2

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 03:27:51PM +0100, Patrick Frank wrote:
> What you post on this list, Luk Claes as reply to my postings is not
> constructive in any way.

Neither is any of your postings.  Also, you seem to have completely
ignored what I wrote to you in private, which I see as proof that you
are indeed a genuine troll, and your only aim is to keep Debian people
busy.

Since requests to you are appearantly useless, I'll make a request to
the rest of this list.  Shall we all just stop sending *any* response at
all to him?  Remember, if there's no response, that doesn't make him
right, but it may make him stop (eventually).

I have no problem at all with private responses, but they seem to be a
waste of time.

> The same time you are begging listmasters to ban me from this list,

Did he tell you that in private?  Because I didn't see any such request.
Perhaps you were thinking of my private mail to you, because I did
indeed write that it would be a good idea.  However, due to technical
problems with you changing names all the time, I didn't actually make
any request to the list masters, but just asked you to go away.  As did
Frans.  But being a troll, you don't listen to that, of course.

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 04:13:38PM +0100, Patrick Frank wrote:
> Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
> > Get lost, will you? Permanently please.
>
> It was transparently visible how you handled your disagreement
> with Sven Luther.

Frans was actually a very good example of someone who kept quite civil
most of the time.  His attitude was admirable.  Sure, he got angry
sometimes.  But most of the time he didn't, and that must have taken
quite an effort given Sven's never-ceasing attacks.

This is actually the reason I'm writing this e-mail to the list: Frans,
I'm proud of how you handled that situation.  It makes me be proud of
Debian that people like you are in it.  Thank you very much.

Thanks,
Bas Wijnen

For more information, see http://pcbcn10.phys.rug.nl/e-mail.html