Re: why privacy is mandatory

On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 01:35:01PM +0100, Patrick "Ballpark" Frank wrote:
> But lets have a look at http://pastebin.ca/885288 again and see how
> HennaX started the chat when he joined that channel. He asked if he
> has to reveal private data. A person answered him that he does not

Speaking of private data, you have published an IRC log without
first securing permission from all the participants. Personally, I
detest people who do this even on channels where there is no explicit
policy forbidding such behavior, so to point out that you have done so
with one of those channels seems almost superfluous.

I consider this to be an unpleasant form of violence.