Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: Update #1 [RFC: Introducing Debian Enhancement Proposals (DEPs)]]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: Update #1 [RFC: Introducing Debian Enhancement Proposals (DEPs)]]
- From: Felipe Sateler <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:53:35 -0300
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20080117083639.GH18737@takhisis.invalid> <20080117102155.GA27465@takhisis.invalid>
Sven Luther wrote:
> What about having a centralized email address where to send original
> proposals, and which forward the proposal to the appropriate list, after
> having incremented the proposal number ?
> This is already what we do for bug reports, so it should not cause a
> major problem to the DDs, no ?
Which raises the question if this is possible/reasonable to implement directly
on debbugs. A new pseudo package dep, which then a script extracts information
from (much like wnpp).