Re: Debian 4.0 finally arrives... does anyone care?

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007, David Nusinow wrote:

Vaughan-Nichols is a troll, pure and simple, and we have vastly more
positive things to do for ourselves, for our users, and for the community
at large than listen to his puffed up sense of entitlement.

OK, I try it once more: There was a valid point in his text and
that was reflected in our BTS (the kernel issue).  I did not said
that the points he said about X were valid.

The only thing I wanted to say is: We should not ignore a text for
the only reason that the author is a troll.  It might happen that
even trolls find something we can enhance.  If we find out that
certain aspects of their writing reflect their usual trollish behaviour
so we do not need to discuss this here, but it is just not
acceptable to simply ignore complete texts for the only reason
that they are written by a person that has trolled in the past.

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de