Re: Debian 4.0 finally arrives... does anyone care?

Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch> wrote:
> http://www.linux-watch.com/news/NS5673962628.html
> Merely somebody who likes Fedora and (Open)SuSE better than Debian, or
> somebody who has a realistic view of the world?  [...]

No, somebody who likes to troll debian almost every chance they get.
I could tell it was an SJVN article long before I reached the sig.
I've even seen him sneaking debian-digs into unrelated articles like
the Linux Foundation's new board

Read more debian attacks by the same author at
http://www.linux-watch.com/cgi-bin/news_view.cgi?sk=debian+Vaughan-Nichols&st=all&ss=newest&view=Search

The subject should be: SJVN flames debian again... does anyone care?

Regards,
--
MJR/slef