Re: Debian 4.0 finally arrives... does anyone care?

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, MJ Ray wrote:

The subject should be: SJVN flames debian again... does anyone care?

Yes - as long there are some pure facts we should care.
I don't come to the same conclusion of the article author but not to
care is the wrong reaction only because the author is known to flame
Debian.  We had lots of "thanks for the great release" which has
definitely reasons but we should not simply ignore critics.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de