Re: Updated Debian Maintainers Keyring

Charles Plessy <charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org> writes:
> What is the point of writing to this list "I think that Mr Foo
> should not upload". Should these posts be encouraged? Do we want to
> read more of them? What is the line which will distinguish sound
> opinion from calomny?

That is a good question. As the GR specifies, that "multiple"
developers may request a removal from the DM keyring, what should a
single developer, who notices something that in his/her opinion is bad
enough to warrant removal, do? Should the DD state his opinion on a
public list (-project, as the DM announcements go there)? Should s/he
privately solicit "seconds"? Should s/he just wait until others notice
the problem independently? Should s/he file a bug report against
debian-maintainers?

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *