Re: Planet policy?

On to, 2007-08-09 at 17:38 +0200, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> Why so complicated? Isn't it easier to divide the content of planet into
> something like "personal" and "technical" (assuming the feeders assign
> their blog-feeds to the appropriate address) and then let the user check
> (via check boxes) which one of them they want to see? Planet would then
> display the contents of both sections by default but have two check
> boxes somewhere, where you can disable one (or both :) ) of them.

I think you're assuming that Planet Debian is only about the web page,
but it's not. I almost never look at the web page, I follow it via the
RSS feed, and those don't have any way of having buttons, or any other
dynamic content, for that matter.

--
Puhuminen on halpaa, valittaminen suorastaan ilmaista.