Re: message from Sven Luther

On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 03:51:32PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:

> Sven also told me that if nobody will forward it, he will "make it by the
> slashdot way".  Whatever that means, I don't personaly think being publicly
> discredited by our mistakes is something we want as a community.

Update: Sven wants to make it clear that he doesn't intend to threaten, just
that in the current situation, he sees no way to pass important messages
otherwise, and given the discussion about the social committee he thinks
this deserved to be said.

Please excuse me if my message didn't represent this tone,

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.