Micros*ft deal

Hi,

Since every GNU/Linux distributor seems to be positioning with regards to
possible patent deals with Microsoft, I thought we could do the same.

Actually, it's totally unthinkable that a non-profit organization could do
this kind of deal, in which Microsoft pays you to perform hara-kiri by
losing the right to distribute GPLv3 software.  This is exactly what a
positioning statement would reflect: that our community model is
invulnerable to this kind of threats (and also to going out of bussiness,
etc).

Thoughts?

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.