Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 01:15:01PM -0700, Mike Bird wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 May 2007 11:58, Sven Luther wrote:
> > You are wrong, you still need a impartial judge. Tell me where in debian
> > i do find such ? That is the main problem, any argumentation is just
> > lost time without a fair hearing and an impartial judge.
> >
> > If you can find an impartial judge which will not be dismissed by debian
> > or blackmailed, then i will take the time to do so.
>
> Sven,
>
> You're making progress but there is still an error in your logic.

Is there ?

> If you don't believe the judge you choose will ever under any
> circumstances grant you the relief you desire, then you kick
> yourself and get on with your life.  You don't whine online.

Nope, which is why i asked Wouter and Andreas Schuldei to be part of the
mediation comittee. I believe that the judge in question should be
unquestionly honest and fair, and recognized as such by either side.

> If on the other hand you believe that there is a possibility
> that the DPL or DAMs or DDs or your local municipal court judge
> or the international criminal court in the Hague may rule in
> your favor, then you put in the effort to properly prepare
> your case using the same brain you use for your technical
> work.  You don't whine online.
>
> Under no circumstances is whining online a sensible policy.

Erm, what about all those folks protesting in the street against this or
that unjust handling,  ? Is this not a sensible policy ? It is the only
way open to the oppresed except armed revolution.

> Go to it, and good luck.

You still haven't commented on the original wiki page. Tell me what i
should have done with it so it could have had more success than it did.

Friendly,

Sven Luther