Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tuesday 29 May 2007 11:58, Sven Luther wrote:
> You are wrong, you still need a impartial judge. Tell me where in debian
> i do find such ? That is the main problem, any argumentation is just
> lost time without a fair hearing and an impartial judge.
>
> If you can find an impartial judge which will not be dismissed by debian
> or blackmailed, then i will take the time to do so.

Sven,

You're making progress but there is still an error in your logic.

If you don't believe the judge you choose will ever under any
circumstances grant you the relief you desire, then you kick
yourself and get on with your life.  You don't whine online.

If on the other hand you believe that there is a possibility
that the DPL or DAMs or DDs or your local municipal court judge
or the international criminal court in the Hague may rule in
your favor, then you put in the effort to properly prepare
your case using the same brain you use for your technical
work.  You don't whine online.

Under no circumstances is whining online a sensible policy.

Go to it, and good luck.

--Mike Bird