Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Sven Luther wrote:
> > > I am now making this request to you as DPL, that you investigate who was
> > > behind this action, and find out why it was done, and that it be
> > > publicly addressed.
> >
> >    Sven, first of all, please restrict your postings to debian-project,
>
> Whyever should i do that ?

Because Sam asked you?

> So, if you keep threatening me, like you just did, this only enourages
> me to continue, and escalate the issue.

Oh my!  It is not yet escalated?

> So, i ask you again as DPL, do something so that the agression and
> iniquity debian has shown me since a year is stopped, and we can all
> stop this.

The aggression has been stopped.  Nobody showed aggression and removed
your account on the kernel team.  It was an accident and it has been
corrected since them.  No aggression except yours.

> This is as easy as a public pronounsement on debian's part that it has
> erred in the way it has handled this matter, that i am not the sole
> responsible of it, and a lifting of the unjust sanctions against me.

Sven, this will not happen.  Learn to live with that.

> (not the d-i related ones, since we all know the d-i leadership are
> arrogant bastards who are not emotionally equipped to recognize they
> maybe share the fault and do the right thing).

People who are emotionally stable won't say this about others...

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!