Re: Another level of agression ?

Sven Luther wrote:
> Well, in the ever continuing witch hunt against me, i just noticed,
> while i was working on a patch fix for the debian kernel, that i have
> been removed from the alioth kernel team.

Maybe this is related to the fact you didn't commit anything in 4
months. You were probably too busy polluting the mailing lists.

You would have made things easier for everyone by sending the patch to
the kernel list and asking politely for your commit rights to be
restored. But it looks like you have forgotten how to be polite and
constructive.

(Oh, and don't serve me your "I am special, people hate me, people are
not polite with me" bullshit. We have all faced issues with other DDs,
and learned how to deal - or not to deal - with them.)

--
 .''`.