Re: Another level of agression ?

On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 11:03:50AM -0600, Wesley J. Landaker wrote:
> On Sunday 27 May 2007 10:52:49 Mohammed Adnène Trojette wrote:
> > Hi Sven,
> >
> > are you part of an organisation called GNAA?
>
> Regardless of how you[1] feel about Sven, can you please stop trolling him?

  Damn, how fool was I. I was completely under the impression that *he*
was the one trolling our lists for months.

  Makes me think, he can't be alone to generate all that flood, or he
uses scripting. Maybe the latter given the very high redundancy of the
content, wording and annoyance.

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit