Re: Another level of agression ?

On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 05:26:08PM +0100, Stephen Gran wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Sven Luther said:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Well, in the ever continuing witch hunt against me, i just noticed,
> > while i was working on a patch fix for the debian kernel, that i have
> > been removed from the alioth kernel team.
> >
> > There was nothing in the judgement of the DAMs which mandated this,
> > and this is again the repetition of what has been happening since all
> > this time.
>
> If you paid any attention, you would have noticed that the DAMs have no
> particular sway over alioth.  It is not tied to any of the regular
> Debian infrastructure outside of the automatic creation of alioth
> accounts for DDs.  There is no way the DAMs could have removed your

Sure, my point was that this action was not a result of the DAMs
decision, so it is another gratuitous agression against me, which means
that instead of coding kernel patches, we have another flamewar which
looses everyone's time.

This is the exact schema of what has happened innumerable times since
last year, where some guys have abused their debian powers to get the
upper hand in their private vendetta, and i get all the blame.

Again, i now ask that all the restrictions and punishments against me
are lifted, and that my right to do positive contributions is restored,
and that debian stops behaving 'unfairly' toward me, as both Wouter, the
DAMs and both last DPLs have recognized the unfairness of this.

> access - it would have had to have been done by either an alioth admin
> or an admin member of the kernel team.  Since I am fairly sure that the
> alioth admins have better things to do with their time (witness the last
> 36 hours on #alioth), if I were you, I would ask the people who are
> admins on the kernel team project, and stop tilting at imaginary
> windmills.

well, the facts remain, and this is just one step more in a long series
of agression and vengeance, of people who want to take away my
capabilities to contribute to debian because of some private axe they
want to grind with me.

So, let's all together ensure that we don't pass another year in this
mess, with ever increasing levels of disruption, and please let me just
do positive constructive to debian.

If you want to blame someone for these flamewars, blame those who are
really responsible for it, who provoked and harrased me sinceover a year
now, and refused each and every attempt at trying to solve it.

Sam, as DPL i ask you, invite me to debconf, and let's have an in real
life solution to this. Everyone except those opposing me, recognize that
i am not the sole responsible of this mess, and that Debian has acted
unfairly toward me.

Let's be courageous, and find a solution to this which will not
increment the hate and disruption, but be fair and just instead, in
order for debian to again be something we are proud of.

Saddened,

Sven Luther