Re: Another level of agression ?

On Sunday 27 May 2007 09:42:35 David Weinehall wrote:
> On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 04:48:35PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Well, in the ever continuing witch hunt against me, i just noticed,
> > while i was working on a patch fix for the debian kernel, that i have
> > been removed from the alioth kernel team.
[...]
> > *STUPID* decision, removing my ability to do technical contributions to
> > debian, while not solving the perceived problem of my mailing list
> > contributions, which was only a consequence of the repeated agression
> > on my technical capability to contribute to debian.
>
> You know, a contribution is generally regarded as something that adds
> value.

I assume by this comment that, David, that your patches to the Debian kernel
have been of much superior quality than Sven's? Or are you just "whining
and finger pointer on the mailing lists"? [1]

[1] Rhetorical questions intended to be thought-provoking, please don't
reply.

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net> <xmpp:wjl@icecavern.net>