Re: Another level of agression ?

On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 04:48:35PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Well, in the ever continuing witch hunt against me, i just noticed,
> while i was working on a patch fix for the debian kernel, that i have
> been removed from the alioth kernel team.
>
> There was nothing in the judgement of the DAMs which mandated this, and
> this is again the repetition of what has been happening since all this
> time.

You don't think it has anything to do with your behaviour *after* the
DAMs judgement?

> This is now a call to all DDs, to come forward, with a GR if possible,
> and put a stop to this, and revert the DAMs decision, which was a
> *STUPID* decision, removing my ability to do technical contributions to
> debian, while not solving the perceived problem of my mailing list
> contributions, which was only a consequence of the repeated agression on
> my technical capability to contribute to debian.

You know, a contribution is generally regarded as something that adds
value.  Your repeated whining and finger pointer on the mailing lists is
not contributing, it's called trolling.

There was 2 mediation attempts between you and the debian-installer
team.  Both came to similar conclusions.  When this didn't satisfy, the
DAMs finally decided that you'd be temporarily suspended.  Do you
*really* think that all your repeated complaints will help your case?
Really?  Even *if* you would be the slighted part here, the best
solution for us all is if you respected the suspension and stop your
repeated off-topic posting.  Spend some time either working on some
other project (maybe you could contribute to Ubuntu's PowerPC-port
instead?) for a while and return here after your suspension has ended.

And when you do, please don't rehash this over and over again.  That way
you'll only end up having people more pissed.

[snip]

Regards: David
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao@debian.org> /) Rime on my window           (\
//  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   //  Diamond-white roses of fire //