Re: notable Debian contributions in 2006

On Saturday 24 March 2007 19:53, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Roberto C. Sánchez <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:
> > > -	the fact that other Debian maintainers does not try to
> > > 	find a workaround for the problems caused by some outcasts
> > > 	causes damage to the reputation of the Debian project.
> >
> > I guess you missed Aurelien's mail [0]?  What about the other distros?
>
> ???? Mail not addressed to me is send py people who are not interested
> in an answer from me.
>
> > They clearly see a problem as well, as Aurelien pointed out.
>
> If other distros did see a license problem, it wuld be obvious that they
> ask me before changing to a fork that is definitely worse than the
> original.

Very light assumption, but not always true. Can you believe it ? ... Why do
you think they are dying to get in touch with you when the thing looks
definitely obvious -- your toy is b0rken ... have another one.

> Not a single mail from another distro has been send to me, so we
> may safely asume that other distros have just been overpowered but not
> convinced by Mr. Bloch...

eeeeh, slow day, leading to another naive assumption. Please stop bringing
shame on you!

fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB