Re: Social Committee proposal text (diff)

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote: [...]
>         A social committee needs demosntrated judgement.  People new,
>  and inexperienced in the ways of Debian, might not really be better

Is soc-ctte about preserving the current/recent-past majority view, or
correcting the majority social dysfunctions, or something else?

I suggest that everyone who joined debian while it was a social
basket-case should be disqualified from soc-ctte membership!

I agree with the arguments for openness FWIW.

Regards,
--
MJR/slef