Re: Social Committee proposal text (diff)

"Josip Rodin" <joy@entuzijast.net> wrote in message [🔎] 20070212111732.GC18638@keid.carnet.hr">news:[🔎] 20070212111732.GC18638@keid.carnet.hr...
On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 11:38:12AM +0100, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

and I would think that social problems / discussions should be considered
even more private.

I disagree - if a problem is severe enough to get brought before soc-ctte,
it's out in the open already, and needs to be dealt with transparently.

Not nessesarally. A nasty non-technical dispute could occur on -private.
I belive that the soc-ctte could be asked to deal with this. It may not be
public, and it is possible that it should not be public.
That is especially true if the issue is privacy related.