Re: 3D Debian-Logo

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Sam Hocevar wrote:

  It's not very hard to redo it from scratch, using Inkscape's blur and
clip features. 10-minute attempt here: http://zoy.org/~sam/3dlogo.svg

  If you don't find the original source, let me know and I'll make a
more polished one.

Well, I would really like it if you would be able to spend some further
10 minutes (if it is the time scale you are thinking for "more polishing")
and if this 3D version could be put at the official Debian Logo page
with a free license.

Unfortunately I'm not that fit in inkscape usage that I could do it
quickly and I would regard it of more general interest.

Many thanks for your help

            Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de