Tattoos (was: debian logo on commercial of the big mobilephones shops network)

Adrian von Bidder, 2006-12-01 09:12:43 +0100 :

> OTOH I quite like the swirl.  And then there are the tattooed people
> who probably would like the logo to stay the same for another few
> years...

I like the swirl too, but you have to concede that having a disused
logo tattooed on you does give you more of an old-timer aura.

  "This swirl?  Yeah, I got it in the early days of Debian.  I missed
the chicken by a few months, though.  Oh well, it probably doesn't
mean a thing to you youngsters anyway."

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Bonjour, je suis un virus de signature.  Propagez-moi dans la vôtre !