Re: Tattoos (was: debian logo on commercial of the big mobilephones shops network)

Roland Mas wrote:
>   "This swirl?  Yeah, I got it in the early days of Debian.  I missed
> the chicken by a few months, though.  Oh well, it probably doesn't
> mean a thing to you youngsters anyway."

I still liked the chiken better :)
And there's plenty of skin in my body for as many logos as may come.

Lars, will you finally get away from not getting that tattoo if we don't
release in time? ;)

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman