Re: Reforming the NM process

* Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> [060414 15:59]:
> > any problem, as I do not believe we have a problem finding people
> > willing to package something to itch their scratch, but finding people
> > doing more than that.
>
> Saying we want more people doing general QA work will not create those
> people. Refusing help on specific package because some people do not want
> to go through NM to maintain a very limited package is dumb:

I think it is dump to make people responsible for stuff who do not
even show enough comittment to go throught NM.
Again my question: Is there anything in NM that a applicant has to
show that is not needed to make sure he can be trusted to package
that packages?

Hochachtungsvoll,
	Bernhard R. Link
--
mozilla-thunderbird: It cannot read mail, it cannot send mail. It is the
victory of dialup over the internet.