Re: Using money to fund real Debian work

This one time, at band camp, Denis Barbier said:
> On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 03:53:34PM -0400, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 08:50:39PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > >
> > > Program runs successfully here after dropping the 'assert (tine ==
> > > money);' statement.
> >
> > Huh?  I hate to be the one to break it to you, but many things life
> > boil down to a question of time or money.
>
> Re-read my mail, I wrote that if you do not assert that time and money
> are equivalent resources, then your question has a trivial answer.  If
> you want to keep this assertion as valid, you have to find another
> answer.

In my world, I have to work full time in order to pay the bills, and
this reduces the amount of time I have for things that are fun.  Do
things work differently in your world?  If so, what are the emigration
rules like?

You don't even have to resort to the bible for time == money proofs -
realtively modern philosophers like Marx say that money is frozen labor
(i.e., worker's time).  Or are you trying to say something I'm not
seeing here?